document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Friday, July 11, 2014

BACK TO SEWING---

Got some prep work ready to do some applique for the center block on the stitch a long--
over on the Temecula site--
I decided to use wool for most of the items on  this block--
not sure why--
but it just said--" do my items in wool' and who am I to argue with the 'voice'?????

And my Christmas tree is growing--
this is 3 tissue pattern pieces sewed together--
and I have the fabric pieces for the next section all cut!!!

Found more colors of lilies to take pictures of when I walked over town last night to get a bit of frozen yogurt!!

and in a small corner garden here--
Are you sewing on something????
hugs, di and miss gracie



1 comment:

sunny said...

You're making good progress! I love the light peach lilies.