document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Monday, July 21, 2014

OH MY==

Where do I go from here--
the main body of the quilt is done--
and even though I am not really happy with some of the stitching--
I like it--
so far----
it's the border that is driving me --
totally buggy!!!!
here is some choices so far--
green--
tan with blues and reds--
different blue--
this is the one I originally bought for it!!
a lighter tan--
a third blue background one??????
But I have been thinking while working on here--
there may be a different plan altogether forming????????

hugs, di and miss gracie






2 comments:

Wendy said...

I like the first blue that you chose...the fabric is really lovely...I am looking forward to seeing this one come together...I really like the center piece as well..

Maria said...

The forth one is my favorite Di..