document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Saturday, July 19, 2014

PARTY TIME---

I actually went to a party-
well--
somewhat of a party--
Went to Ithaca, NY about 25 miles from here--
at the end of another Finger Lake to a quilt shop--
called--Quilter's Corners--
to an open house event--
they had food and drinks--
but I was good----!!!!
They had different demo's in the loft area--
all using different rulers--
I do like this quilt on the wall--
and she showed how to do those blocks--
but the ruler is $23---
the lady in the orange was showing the Twister ruler--
I have 3 sizes of them--have used 2 of the larger ones--
have the smallest one--but have not used it yet--
I did get the next smallest one though--why????????????
I did fall in love with this basket quilt-
though the color is a bit dark for me!!!

this shop has tons and tons of models--
they are everywhere--
What did I purchase???
Some Civil war fabrics as one of these days I want to do the 'fussy' cut English paper piecing stars that they show on Temecula site!!!
and--
the ruler and I fell in love with Christmas print--
it is soooo me!!!!!

have a great week end-
hugs, di and miss gracie

2 comments:

sunny said...

I'm so glad you were able to make it over! I only spent about 5 minutes in that shop, but it seemed pretty nice. I love your picture with the purple coneflowers and the bench.

Grethe said...

Glad you enjoyed this day, glad you had certain restrictions, always big temptations around :-)