document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

A VISITOR AT THE YARN SHOP--

Look who came to visit us at the yarn shop--
Yep--that is Odie--remember him???
he was one of the kittens I helped raise 2 years ago at the yarn shop--
and then he became the Yarn shop cat until about a year ago--
when him and his mom moved to NC--
he has been back here in NY for about 2 months visiting--
and his mom brought him to the yarn shop for Nancy and I to see!!
Hey--Nancy what are you doing on the floor???
Can I help you????
Now we are talking!!!
Look what Di brought me!!!
hugs, di and miss gracie

1 comment:

sunny said...

Oh course I remember Odie! Has it really been two years?!? I'm so glad he decided to pay you a visit, and I'm sure you were very happy to see how well he's doing.