document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Thursday, October 9, 2014

WORKING

At least a bit--
See-- this is growing--
and is my 'main' stitching project at the moment--
there is alot of stitching to get each hexie flower stitched to all the other ones--
so it is slow going
 and boy do I have a nice pile of hexie flowers all stitched
ready to add to this!!!

And now the yarn shop is working on knitting up hats and mittens for kids--
I did get 2 sets knitted fairly quickly--but the blues one are 50% acrylic/50% wool--
and I believe it is the acrylic part that is bothering me--so not sure what else to knit with for kids???
but I did have fun knitting these up!!!

and I  did walk over to our local health food store this morning
 and of course--
camera went with me--
Happy fall y'all--
hugs, di and miss gracie



5 comments:

sunny said...

Love your little hats and mittens. And I know how long it takes to sew hexies together. I like making the 'flowers' but after that, not so much.

Grethe said...

Lovely hexies, Di! Just waiting now to see it turns out into a king seize bed cover !! Your knitting looks goo too, yes soon winter time. I love the Autumn,we have almost the same colours :-)

Nancy said...

Oh, those hexie flowers must be so challenging, but they look amazing! Keep at it!!

Linda in Calif. said...

This is one of the prettiest hexie progects I've seen. Really Di, you are doing a great job.

Just Ramblin' said...

Your hexies look awesome! What an amazing knitter you are! You are very talented! Nola