document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Thursday, November 27, 2014

TODAY IS REALLY--

Two events in one--
you know--
First is--
Thanksgiving--
and one of the most important things I am thankful for is--
So thank you for this past great year and for being there for me when I have needed you!!!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Second--
after today we really can---finally--and without any more guilt--
get ready for--
the next big holiday--
Christmas--
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

But in the mean time--
I still haven't seen my turkey????



Hugs, di and miss gracie



3 comments:

Grethe said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you as well, Di! As we do not celebrate the day, I just think about all the good-tasting turkeys you lot eat today:-) and yes, Christmas being just around the corner, busy time ahead. Happy Sewing :))

sunny said...

I had enough turkey for you! We had quite a feast at DH's nephew's house. We drove past a few shopping centers on the way home, and people were lined up waiting to get in. I think tomorrow is soon enough. Hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving!!

Joyce Carter said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you, Di. Hubby and I have been snoozing since we stuffed ourselves, but Grandson went shopping with his boss. I know it is going to be crowded. Saturday he is going to be Santa for a pet store. People can bring their pets and get a picture made with him. I can't wait to see him in a Santa suit. Take care.