document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

SANTA'S COME A BIT EARLY--

Miss Gracie said that I really should open that package that came the other day--
and take it out of the box--
She was thinking--
--I think--
that things in the box would be gift wrapped--
But instead --
look at what all I found inside--
One hand made adorable table mat and a red cinnamon scented candle--


4 cute Christmas fabrics in my colors--


a counted cross stitch pattern and thread, a pattern, 2 note pads and a pen--



and 'jewels'--
someone handpainted the Santa pin too!!

All these gifts came by way of Joyce--
My heart is heavy with 'Thanks' Joyce--
Joyce does not have a blog site herself--
but is a faithful reader and commenter of mine--
So here is a big--
To Joyce and all my readers--
Di and miss gracie

3 comments:

sunny said...

Wow - Joyce must really like you! LOL! Very nice gifts. I think you deserve to have something a little early.

Anne-Lise at Rag, Tag, Bobtail said...

Lovely gifts, Di, the tablemat is gorgeous.

Joyce Carter said...

Hi Di. I am glad that everything arrived safely. I hope you like it. I had wanted to make a lot more things, but with my broken glasses, I didn't get to sew for a month so that through every plan out of whack.Tell Miss Gracie I have my tree up with presents under it. It is beginning to feel a lot like Christmas.