document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Friday, January 30, 2015

GOT ME SOME MORE--

 I am on a roll here---
have a couple more finishes
This a BirdBrain design--
and might of been for a stocking--
but this is how I finished it off--
Love me some blue!!!!

And--
This is a RedBrolly design--
finally got it stitched before Christmas--
am working on it--
but--
decided that I did not like the last row of borders--
as the stitchery looked lost--
so off they came--
yep--better-
but now what?????


I did go to my local quilt shops Quilt club meeting yesterday--
needed to get out of this apartment and do something!!!
I had also signed up for their wool stitchery club and January's block had just come in--
this kit has all the wool--
and the cost is $14.95 month--
I love flowers!!!!

We are very cold here and they say it will be colder yet--
you should see what they are saying for Monday and Tuesday?????
Time will tell--
so lots of inside sewing time!!!
and I still have lots of embroidery pieces to finish off--
even a couple new ones just off the needles!!!!
Smiles, diandmissgracie


3 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

You make so many fun designs. And I'm like you...I get cabin fever and need to get out sometimes! Enjoy your weekend! Hugs, Diane

Maria said...

Lots of loveliness there. Yep Brutus looks better with the new border.
Glad you got out and about before the next cold spell.
It's HOT here

Just Ramblin' said...

Love your snowman! The red brolly pattern is one I need to do. You are making great progress on all your projects. Wish I was. Stay warm and safe. Nola