document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

IN THE PINK--

Yep--this months color is pink--
I like--love pink--
so here is my blocks for this month already--

these 4 are with the white centers--

and these 4 are just because ones--
now I have lots of pink and blue 2 1/2" squares cut besides these--
so got to think what to do with them?????
do you think I can get carried away sometimes when cutting????


Oh--I know--we will just blame it on the rotary cutter--
it just gets to rolling along and doing it's thing and just doesn't know when to stop!!!!

Smiles, diandmissgracie
IF some warm weather doesn't get here sooooooonnnnnn!!!!!!!


1 comment:

sunny said...

I'm working on my pinks today, too. I'm making a doll quilt with hearts, and then a Dresden plate for my rainbow quilt. I'll be watching here for more ideas. Would you believe I only have one spool of pink thread. How is that possible? I have about 10 blues.