document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Saturday, May 30, 2015

I WAS RIGHT--

first about being right--
it has to do with the show--
the Bachelor--
this season's farmer bachelor--
I knew that the girl he picked was not right for him--
and I see that they have called off the engagement--
now I only watched the last show and him picking her--
but knew, immediately she was not the one!!!!

OKay--
here is some more photos to share with you--
think this is a 'hop' vine--
the tenant under me has these strawberries in a hanging pot--
her son gets here a pot of them every Mother's day--
we have 3 pots of pansies out front of the building--
I keep them dead-headed--
I love pansies!!!!
and another photo of the lake a couple days ago--

am busy still cleaning out and sorting and doing a rummage sale--
My goal is to finished with the sales by next Saturday--
then it will be party time!!!!!
Smiles, diandmissgracie




3 comments:

sunny said...

I love pansies too. I think they have happy smiling faces. And I'm coming to visit that lake in a couple of weeks!!!!

Maria said...

Pansies are one of my favorite flowers.
What Sunny is coming to visit you. How lucky are you both....

Alice said...

You know I love all the purple goodies!
L,A-