Tuesday, February 2, 2016

ANOTHER FINISH --ANOTHER START

 I am soooo happy to say that I got the last block of the Orchid quilt done!!!
this quilt got boring in a way--
each orchid had 4 parts to each and each block had 3 blooms on it--
so you were stitching the same thing over and over again--
Here is all the blocks now--
and I did not reiron these--sorry--
but at least you can see they are done-
and I did order some bali fabric charm packs to put these together with--
Also this book came with the pattern--
I need to reread this-- 

and I started the little blocks for the newest Temecula sal--
I am using the  Downtown Abbey charm pack that Anne sent me for Christmas for this one--
I know that the author always uses civil war prints--but I wanted something a bit brighter this time--
and here is the next set of blocks--9-patches for me to stitch--
and we need to sew 9 of them--

so time to get back to work--
love and laughter, di



4 comments:

  1. love your projects , i am doing my first but its a little quilt on my blog wont-to-bequilter

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're really on a roll lately with blogging and sewing! Your orchids are so pretty. And I really like the Downton fabric that you're using. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sew good you hung in there to complete your blocks.. Looking great.

    ReplyDelete

I love visitor's---and I really love to read your comments--sooo don't forget to leave me one!!!!:-)

Blog Archive

Some of my clip art comes from here:

  • http:/webweaversfreeclipart
  • http://jsmagic.net