document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

HOW MANY---

how many bom am I doing--???
thought it was just a couple--
but here is another start to another one--
this one is for Splendid Sampler--
and I have heard that there will be 100 blocks before we are done!!!
ouch!!!

And another basket block is done--
and today I have worked on another basket block--
need to start working on some filler blocks--
once I decide if I want to make it the same size as the pattern or not???
You know as quilter's we have to make a zillion decisions each and very day--
like what colors--which fabric line--what size--how many--on and on it goes--
but it also keeps us sharp!!!

Love and laughter, di





6 comments:

Maria said...

Lovely Splendid Sampler block. I am doing it. Too and there are to be 100. Huge quilt....
Your baskets are sew pretty Di..
Yep quilting keeps our minds busy !!

sunny said...

I think I might get sucked into the Splendid Sampler. I have some fabric that I received as a gift many years ago, that is still in a bin. Perhaps it's time to dust it off? Love your basket block.

Sinta Renee said...

Beautiful blocks!!! I hope to sew along in the SS. It looks like fun.

Just Ramblin' said...

I love your block. Think I might need to do this sew along, also. Looks like it will be fun and you can pick and choose what you want to make. Have an awesome day! Nola

Linda in Calif. said...

Well, Di with all that you are able to accomplish, I think the new BOM is a good idea. So how are you liking your new digs? And your new location?

Carin said...

Wonderful basket block, love the fabric you used for the basket.
Good luck with your new BOM.