document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Thursday, February 4, 2016

JOY OF NEEDLES

Don't you love the fact that we have sooo many different types--
and sizes of needles available to us today???
This is what my sewing machine needle produced yesterday--
12 -- 9 patch blocks for the sal at Temecula site--
to go with the 4- pinwheels I did a couple days ago--
so am now all caught up on this one--

and with an applique needle in hand--
my January block is done for the Piece and Plenty quilt by cazwa.blogspot.com
and the  Feb basket block is all prepped,
 and I am sure I will be working on it later today--

And look at our sunrise this morning--
love and laughter, di




3 comments:

sunny said...

I hope that feeling passed quickly. Life i too short to spend much of it cleaning. Love all your blocks. Keep 'em coming.

Anne-Lise at Rag, Tag, Bobtail said...

Hope that feeling isn't something catching!
I just love the 9 patch blocks :-)
Hugs

Scrapatches said...

Your are sew productive.
You must make more of the cute dress blocks ... they are too cute!
Maybe one a month? Pretty please ... think of the adorable mini-quilt you will have at the end of the RSC ... ;) Pat