document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Friday, November 18, 2016

IN PROGRESS

I did promise you some photos of
some of the projects that I have in progress at the moment--
First up--
are you enjoying the new blocks in the newest 100 block magazine ready to come out this week??
This is an older issue that I have and am working on 2 --
different blocks in it for Christmas gifts--
first is--
this cat block--
it will be for my friend Anne in NY--
I can show it as she doesn't have internet nor read my site--
I am making 2 cats--and they will be a wall hanging when done--
and doing them in her favorite color--blue!!
Second one--
Welll--what can I say--
it is from the magazine and it will also be a wall hanging--
but that is all I can say and show now!!!

and my new knitting pail does have a project in it--
something blue again--
socks --
wonder who they are for--
Hint is at first project!!!

I also have the reindeer project--
got one block done of applique--but not sure I like the way it came out--
looks off centered--so have to play 'better' with the next one and see how it comes out--
It is hard to work on it when I need to be doing the 'gifty' stuff right now--
as all these gifts and more have to be mailed--

Be good and keep stitching--
love and laughter, di





5 comments:

Linda in Calif. said...

I can't wait to see the second block you chose. I'm looking forward to seeing the cat block made up too.

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

Love your knitting pail! I need to try socks again, I failed miserably last year.. kept dropping my needles :) xx

Author R. Mac Wheeler said...

They need an assistant to the assistant manager

Maria said...

Looking forward to seeing your finished projects for your friends...

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

You always have so many fun things you are working on sweets. I still love all the goodies you have made for me. Hugs!