Friday, November 18, 2016

IN PROGRESS

I did promise you some photos of
some of the projects that I have in progress at the moment--
First up--
are you enjoying the new blocks in the newest 100 block magazine ready to come out this week??
This is an older issue that I have and am working on 2 --
different blocks in it for Christmas gifts--
first is--
this cat block--
it will be for my friend Anne in NY--
I can show it as she doesn't have internet nor read my site--
I am making 2 cats--and they will be a wall hanging when done--
and doing them in her favorite color--blue!!
Second one--
Welll--what can I say--
it is from the magazine and it will also be a wall hanging--
but that is all I can say and show now!!!

and my new knitting pail does have a project in it--
something blue again--
socks --
wonder who they are for--
Hint is at first project!!!

I also have the reindeer project--
got one block done of applique--but not sure I like the way it came out--
looks off centered--so have to play 'better' with the next one and see how it comes out--
It is hard to work on it when I need to be doing the 'gifty' stuff right now--
as all these gifts and more have to be mailed--

Be good and keep stitching--
love and laughter, di





5 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see the second block you chose. I'm looking forward to seeing the cat block made up too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your knitting pail! I need to try socks again, I failed miserably last year.. kept dropping my needles :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. They need an assistant to the assistant manager

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to seeing your finished projects for your friends...

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always have so many fun things you are working on sweets. I still love all the goodies you have made for me. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

I love visitor's---and I really love to read your comments--sooo don't forget to leave me one!!!!:-)

Blog Archive

Some of my clip art comes from here:

  • http:/webweaversfreeclipart
  • http://jsmagic.net