document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Wednesday, March 29, 2017

I STARTED

With sorting all my quilt tops today--
here they are all stacked up on the bed--
I did piles--
one for the really large ones--
one for medium sized one--
one for smaller ones--
and one pile of some that would work for hanging on the front door--

two stacks came out here--
I did have the pile of civil war quilts on here--
and did take them off--
went through them thinking I might part with some--
but--
I fell in love with each one as I unfolded it--soooo!!!!
the fan was also on the dinning room table all this time--
and I really needed to find a new place for it--
it is working really great on here--
and yes--no fish or plants yet--?????

I put all the large quilts back in the basket--
and set the basket on my stool--

and it looks good for now in the corner of my bedroom--

and look where Mrs Flamingo flew today--

She in formed me that I was 'kicking' up too much dust for her to be breathing it--
so she was going to find a new 'sittin' place!!
and chill out with all the Christmas stuff in the top of my closet!!!

I also worked on making up 2 boxes that I need to mail out on Friday--

and I got the Easter door hanging all pressed and hung on the front door--
got the St Patty's day and Valentines decorations boxed up and in the closet--
and some other things sorted out for me to see what I have and if I want to use them for
decorations--

And I did make it down to the dock this morning for a bit--
the weather was perfect--almost too warm--did have to sit in the shade--
and it was only 10am!! But did not stay long--as 'that' smell was worse today--
but I did get a couple nice photos while down there--so check out Di's workbasket site--
and here is a flower one for you--

                 Enjoy the moments, di

4 comments:

Alice said...

Can I borrow some of your energy please. Your piles look very pretty. I like all the quilts in the basket--great way of storing/displaying.
L,A-

Kate said...

You got a lot done today. Hopefully you don't have much left to do with the spring cleaning. A walk when the weather is good is always a good idea.

Author R. Mac Wheeler said...

aw, thanks for the flower

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

You're getting lots done! It's so much fun looking at quilts you've made, isn't it... xx