document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Tuesday, March 28, 2017

OK HOW IS THE

Spring cleaning coming along--
Surely I did not mean that I really was going to do that --did I????
Cause--
so far --
not one thing hardly has been touched--
On Monday I did get the binding sewed and put aside for the Pick 6 quilt that I just finished--
so that was good and I did some work with some of the loose pattern prints off's I had on the sewing machine desk and organized them in the note book--
but--
Ladies and Gentlemen--
that is all I have done---

I have been working each day with a neighbor helping her to remember how to knit --
and went to coloring group yesterday--
and had to write a letter--
yep a real letter (write one each week to Anne back in NY)

and been down to the dock a couple mornings--
(Well Mrs Ibis are you going to fly away or just sit there???)

I guess there is always tomorrow to start the cleaning--right???
Then again--this looks like fun--

           ENJOY THE MOMENTS, DI

7 comments:

Linda in Calif. said...

Yes, there's is always tomorrow for cleaning. Love Mrs Ibis - what a great picture!

Raewyn said...

It sounds like you are far too busy to be thinking about spring cleaning!

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

Cleaning can always wait till tomorrow.. or next week... :) xx

Maria said...

Pleased you found better things to do than cleaning...

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I don't know when we're supposed to clean here in FL...maybe in the summer when it's too hot to go outside! I'm tired of staying inside...which means I feel better today! lol Hugs!

Author R. Mac Wheeler said...

Im not much into spring cleaning. I love the meme I saw the other day...read something like: My cleaning style is more like 'there seems to have been a struggle'

Kate said...

Sounds like you were still very productive. Spring cleaning is sometimes best not done all at once.