document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Thursday, July 13, 2017

PHASE TWO--

of the bed quilt is done--
yep--all 5 sections of the quilt have now been machine quilted--
this is the last one and is 3 rows of blocks--
the other 4 had only 2 rows of blocks--
and let me tell you--
I have went through the white thread!!!!!
I started with a plan on how I thought I could get this to come out--
but now that plan is not going to work--
so have went to the next plan on the list???
and am going to do a binding around it--
first I have to sew all the sections together--
and that might turn out to be a funserious job--
time will tell?????

And I got a baby sweater set done for a girl friend--
for her first grandson--
I found the cutest car buttons--just wished one had been red--
but oh well--yellow, blue and green are good  colors too---

       ENJOY THE MOMENTS, DI
yes--my cats always did this--
it was sooo cute!!!!

5 comments:

KaHolly said...

You'll figure it all out and it will be beautiful! Loving that sweater! Wish I could do that!

sunny said...

Great job on the quilt Di. Simple but so effective! You just keep plugging away . . .

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

That kittie is so cute... I miss mine! The quilt is looking great! xx

Kate said...

Congrats on the finish. Love the binding fabric you've got picked out. Very cute sweater, the car buttons are such a fun addition.

Alice said...

Woo Hoo! Well done. The car buttons on the sweater are adorable. Some little cutie is going to look awesome in that one.
L,A-