document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Tuesday, August 1, 2017

MAKE A NOTE--

in a minute--
but first--
I got the 10" patchwork block made this morning--
when I first opened up this print of fabric--
I got excited--
cause I found these--
already done--a mistake from the last block in this print--
but--
I then discovered they were too small--sooo--
I remake more--

and then I got the set of 4--5" ones make--
so now all my bom's are done up to date--
well--except for the Christmas moose and he has to wait for a shopping trip--
need to find him some brown fabric first---

and now what you need to make a Note of---
I have actually seen the Easter Bunny--
yep--
there really is an Easter Bunny--
see--
found him on the path out back, on my walk tonight--
he promised to bring me some more dark chocolate bunnies next Easter, tooooo!!!!

            ENJOY THE MOMENTS, DI


5 comments:

Anne-Lise at Rag, Tag, Bobtail said...

Cute bunny! And as always you are busy, lovely blues :)
Hugs

Linda in Calif. said...

Oh I love the little bunny. How special! That a great pattern you are doing in those blues.

Alice said...

Congrats on catching up! I am hoping to get the moose done tomorrow! I started to do him the same colors as the reindeer, but I did change him a little. We had a bunny and a turtle in the garden, but no camera in my hand.
L,A-

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

I bet it feels great to have all your BOMs caught up. At least for a breath or two until the next blocks come out ;)

Kate said...

Pretty blues and greens. Congrats on being caught up with your BOMs