document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Friday, October 27, 2017

I DID IT--I REALLY DID!!!

I actually got the Halloween wall hanging done before Halloween--
and I got what '4' days till Halloween day---
here it is in all it's color--
Yep---even the binding is all on it--
I did zig zag the binding down in black--
and I am disappointed that the hand quilting doesn't show up better for you--
I tried everything--most of the hand quilting was done in an orange thread--
and it looks really cool--in real life!!!

And I did a little something different this year--
I made a couple 'trick or treat' baskets for my kids--
wonder what they will think?????

and see the garland with the lights around that new 'orange bowl'???
Well--those are battery powered lights and they are--
shaped like maple leaves--
have 2 sets going around the bowl--got them at the Dollar General--
back in September--I really like them!!!!

Well--that's it for tonight folks!!!
Take care and have a great week end--

          ENJOY THE MOMENTS, DI

4 comments:

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

I think Halloween baskets are brilliant! Your wall hanging turned out spooktacular. Can the quilting be seen better from the back?

Alice said...

Well done getting finished! Plenty of time to show it off. I am sure the kidlets will love their baskets.
L,A-

sunny said...

Love the quilt! Is it hanging on the wall yet? And I think the 'kids' will love their Trick or Treat baskets.

Kate said...

A very fun finish! Congrats on getting done before the holiday.