document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Tuesday, October 31, 2017

SOME DAYS WE REALLY--

should probably not let Di sew--
cause--
she just doesn't get it--right???
She  tackled block #9 today for the Patchwork bom's--
and remember she is--
doing a 10" square block of the little 5" ones--
(does any know why??)
so here is her 10" block--
After 2-3 tries this is what she came up with--
and she thought she was 'happy' with the block--
that is until--
UNTIL--
She did the 5" ones--
Can you see the difference?????
It was when she went to cut the pieces for the smaller blocks that she realized what she had done wrong--
oh wellllll--
She might redo it--and then again????
and then on the little blocks--
She cut way way too many of the 1 1/2" by 2 1/2" strips--!!!!
what can she say????
it was Halloween and the 'spooks' where playing with her!!!
            ENJOY THE MOMENTS, DI
Does anyone have any extra chocolate???
think our friend 'Di' could use some right about now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I can't see anything wrong with it...I stared and stared! So better not depend on my help! Love your little candy witch...glittering away! I have some Klondikes bars...come on over! Hugs!

sunny said...

Well, there's always tomorrow! Happy Halloween!!

Alice said...

Hee hee hee! I will have to send you a before picture of my last block. It will make you feel a whole bunch better!
L,A-

Maria said...

I'd just keep the different block and make a new one... 5" ones look great. I'm cutting No 10 soon...

Raewyn said...

Well I think your blocks ALL look great even if one is wrong. We all need the odd orphan block from time to time :-)

Linda in Calif. said...

I think you need chocolate too! I'm sure you will think of a good plan to deal with those "blocks".

Kate said...

Hmmm, obviously you ran into the Wicked Sewing Witch and she cast a spell over your rotary cutter. Thankfully that holiday is over. (I like your new background).