document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Tuesday, December 26, 2017

A BIT LATE

Oh my--
I am a day late on my wishes--
but--
isn't this week still Christmas--
it can't all be over in just 'one' day???
I am sure that the Wise men--
knew it wasn't over in just the day of the birth of Christ child--
cause they kept traveling to get there--!!
sooo--
To all my wonderfully talented stitching friends

I WISH YOU A VERY MERRY HOLIDAY--
AND --
to many of you this year--
I wish you warmth--
as the temperatures have been really 'cold' up north and around some other states--
so keep the fires burning--
and I will be back tomorrow ---

       ENJOY THE MOMENTS, DI
on Christmas eve my daughter took me to see the light display in the large park here--it is 3 miles of lights--so I will show you more of the displays over on my other site-see upper left hand side to get to that site--enjoy!!


3 comments:

sunny said...

Your good wishes are most appreciated! Somehow we forget as soon and Christmas Day is over.

Karen said...

I assume you went to Wickham Park. I have seen the display several times over the years. A nice drive but it used to cost a lot less to do it.
.

Kate said...

In the Catholic Church, the first day of Christmas is 12/25. Then you still have 11 days of Christmas to celebrate, so you weren't late. It's just the second day of Christmas. Sounds like you had a fun holiday.