document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Wednesday, June 27, 2018

YARN FUN

I finished off the last baby sweater-
with what yarn I had left--
last week--
Then I just had some small balls of yarn left overs--
so I worked on some baby hats--
While I waited on my yarn order from
Hobby Lobby--
they had a big sale on yarn and I thought it was ending the week I seen it--
on a Saturday night--(but I think the sale is still on???)
and in order to get free shipping I had to order $50 worth--
(shipping on it would of been at least $10--for a smaller amount--
even just 10-15 dollar order!!!???)
so I went for it--
between the sale and the shipping savings--I saved over $35--
and got 21 skeins of my all cotton baby yarn that I use for sweaters and hats--
figured out today--I have at least a years worth of  yarn here!!!!

Other wise I am working -working- working hard on getting this months
OMG project finished by Friday--
it will be a race to see if it gets all finished or not!!!!

     ENJOY THE MONTH OF JUNE--
    IT IS ALMOST OVER--OUCH!!!
                           DI

3 comments:

Maria said...

You always knit such sweet cardigans and hats..
You can knit up lots with that beautiful lot of yarns...
Good luck with your finish..

Anne-Lise at Rag, Tag, Bobtail said...

Aww! Yummy knitting yarn 😊 Some lovely hats and jumpers on their way soon!
Hugs,

Linda in Calif. said...

I think you know a good deal when you see one. Good for you for getting all that nice yarn!