document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Wednesday, July 18, 2018

IT IS 'HEART' TIME AGAIN--

There has been alot of hard work the last couple months--
working on hearts--
(not really hard work--lovely work really!!)

I got this months embroidery heart done--
think this was heart #6!!

and more hearts are appliqued on the blue sets--
I think I just have about 4 more in this color way to do--
almost at the end--then to decide what to applique next--
as I really enjoy appliqueing --

and one more baby sweater is all finished--
an actually I finished off another one last night--
but need to do the sleeve seams and hide thread--

Well-- I gotta go for now--
think some 'kites' are calling my name--

           ENJOY A FRIEND TODAY--DI

6 comments:

sunny said...

My gosh girl, how many hearts do you have now? I really enjoyed the applique hearts, and may do up another charm pack some day. Too many other things on the list right now, though.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love the word JOY and use it on many of my cards. Enjoy your afternoon! You sure get a lot done!

Linda in Calif. said...

Oh that cartoon is too funny. Di - please send me some of your "get er done" mojo. You are really cooking with gas!

Linda in Calif. said...

I like your blog's jeans and red trim too. Very cute.

Kate said...

You've been busy! Lots of pretty hearts up on your design wall. Hope you got your kites all finished and they are flying on your design wall too.

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

Love all your hearts Di!! xx