document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Thursday, September 13, 2018

BUSY LITTLE BEE--

I did also get a photo of this bee on my weekend walk--
He was at the morning glory house--
"oh yummy--pollen--
"oh wait--there is some 'sweeter' pollen even down further in the flower"

**************************************
Remember when I almost moved to NY a year ago--
well--
that apartment would of been on the 2nd floor on this end of the building-
and do you the that huge piece of equipment--
it is working right under where my windows would of been--
they are also digging and building some kind of pump in the ground in that part of the yard-
they say they will be out there working for 6 months on it--ouch!!!  They are preparing to move the sewer system a mile down the road and out in the swamp area--there!!!!

and I don't have to look at it or really hear all that equipment working from where I am now--
instead this is what is outside my window--
my new hanging aster plant--
and this is the barrel of flowers that are under it-
and beyond the fence and to the right of the barrel is my view of the lake!!

I did take the bus to Walmart this morning--
and this afternoon I walked over town to the yarn shop==
and bought me a skein of yarn to knit me some mittens for this winter!!!

AND OF COURSE MY HEART AND PRAYERS GO OUT TO THE EAST COAST--
AND ALL THE HOMES, BUSINESS, AND NATURE THAT IN THE PATH OF FLORENCE--
WE ARE WITH YOU--
DI

3 comments:

sunny said...

Love the bee! My brother recently asked how someone as terrified of bees as I've always been can photograph so many bees!

Author R. Mac Wheeler said...

I wuv bees

where would we be without those lovely pollinators

Kate said...

You have a very nice view. Love the bee shots. They are busy this time of year.