document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Saturday, September 29, 2018

FLOWER SATURDAY--

But first I did some slow stitching--
and I mean it has been slowwww stitching--
but one more area is done on the Fall sampler--
three little pumpkins that took at least 3 days to finish--

the next section is a quilt block and I need to change a color or two there--
but plan to start is soonnnn!!!!!

I did get dressed today long enough to go for a short walk and to sit in the sun a bit--
though that air was on the chilly side--
here is some great colors of  mums--








these are all planned all over the big hotel's property at the end of our parking lot--

I am still in alot of pain and discomfort--
the only comfort I have is--I have to be at least half way through the blisters   --right???
don't know if the side pain will ever go away though--at least it feels like it is never going to go away!!!  Soon--Soon----??????

        ENJOY YOUR SUNDAY AND 
 SOME SLOW STITCHING--DI


4 comments:

Karen said...

Your cross stitch is perfect for the fall season. The fall flowers are so pretty.

Anne-Lise at Rag, Tag, Bobtail said...

Looking forward to seeing the fall sampler come together. I do hope you will be more comfortable soon.
No flowers around here now, but the trees are beautiful with their Autumn colours.
Hugs

Kate said...

Glad you've been able to get back to stitching just a bit. The mums are so pretty, I really like the purple ones. Hope you are beginning to see an end in site to all rash and pain.

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

Those are such pretty flowers... I'm so sorry you are in so much pain.. hope you get well soon dear friend xx