document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Sunday, September 2, 2018

I HAVE BEEN MISSING---

I  know--
and I just might have a surprise for everyone--

surprise
Surprise
Surprise---

this is my new view from my living room window--
up close--
and from the window--

No more river photos--
now we have lake photos-

No more Florida photos--
except in the photo files--

Now we are back to lake, flowers, pier, hills, trees--
and did I tell you flowers--


Oh and we must not forget--
Boats--
and this pier area--
now has double the sail boats from when I lived here 3 years ago--
that was a surprise!!!

So why am I back in NY--
lets just say that I left a big part of my heart in Florida--
but --
anyways--
here I am rebuilding my life once again--

SO ENJOY WHERE YOU ARE--
TOMORROW IT COULD BE A NEW PLACE--
OR AND OLD ONE--
HAPPY SEPTEMBER--D

PS--a funny fact for you--
I flew to Florida--on August 29th, 2015
and flew back to NY on August 29th, 2018--
three years to the day--???????

11 comments:

Raewyn said...

Wishing you lots of happiness in your new home Di ♥

sunny said...

Wow, 3 years???? I'll email layer. On my phone now. I can't believe you did it!

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

Oh my, what a surprise! Hope you settle in quickly!! xx

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

What???? You left FL????? Oh my gosh!!! You must write me and give me details!!!

Joyce Carter said...

Oh My Goodness! I am really shocked! I didn't think you would leave Florida or your children.

Author R. Mac Wheeler said...

Aw, I'll miss sharing Florida news with you.

Kate said...

Looks like a very nice place to walk and hang out. Hope the unpacking and settling in is going well.

Karen said...

You made it!

Cheryll said...

I wish you all the best in your new/old home...
Lovely spot by the look of the pics too.
Good luck...xox

Maria said...

What a surprise indeed...can't believe you moved back to NY..

Anne-Lise at Rag, Tag, Bobtail said...

Now this is a surprise! Congratulations on your new home.
Big hugs!