document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Thursday, October 25, 2018

MORE OF MY NEW FRIEND-

I was finally well enough to change lens on my camera--
(I know changing lens is a simple job-but???)
so I could get some better photos of my new friend for you--
Oh look that lovely new lady that lives in the apartment-across from my tree--
put some snacks in my tree--

Do my cheeks look full yet???


Ok--what about now--do you think I can fit some more seeds in there yet??

Well--maybe they are full now--better go hide these--
I will be back though!!

And while he was gone
Look who showed up--
another new friend--

a pretty Nut hacker--


Tell me if you see that 'red' creature coming back--
cause I plan to help him with his treats!!!!

Enjoy,
Di