document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Sunday, December 23, 2018

I DIDN'T FORGET HOW!!!

Yesterday afternoon--
I turned on a Christmas movie and got the red and white yarns-out
and tried a new pattern for mini knitted stockings--
(These have not been stitched closed yet-)
but I made one in the afternoon and the second one in the evening--
I have not knitted in long time-
Cause when I knitted it was causing me so much discomfort on that 'right' side
but as that has finally eased up some--I decided to try to knit again--
love making these--so figure there will be some more being knitted up--
a start on Chmas 2019!!!!

and --
for Slow stitching Sunday--
actually I stitch a bit on this every morning for the most part--
here is where I am on the ABC sampler--
got a good bit done this past week--
I would like to finish this piece by the end of the year--
so Di keep stitching-----


And I was told that I needed to 'open' one of the gifts that came in the mail--
now--
so I did--
Is this not adorable ??????
and it has helped me feel more Christmasy--
it comes for a reader friend--Carol ( she does not have a blog site--but reads some every day)
this is the 3rd year in a row she has sent me a counted cross stitch piece--
so now I have a Collection of Carol pieces--
thank you so much Carol--best wishes for a great 2019--


Ok--lets see do I have another holiday cartoon for you--

HAVE A GREAT SUNDAY--
ENJOY, DI

5 comments:

Cheryll said...

Merry Christmas Di... xox

Carol said...

I totally agree with that cartoon!!! I'm glad you are attempting different projects to see if you can do them...Those stockings are SO cute!

I'm glad you love your gift. ;-) It was a fun project!

Merry Christmas!!!

Quilter Kathy said...

Such lovely hand stitched projects! The gift from Carol is a wonderful treasure for sure!

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

Your knitted mini stockings are cute. It's nice to hear that you are able to knit again. The mitten stitchery is so cute. It's sweet that Carol has been making you something special each year.

Maria said...

cute wee stotckings Di..