document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Sunday, December 2, 2018

SLOW STITCHING SUNDAY--

and I even have something to share with everyone--
Here is where I am so far on the Summer ABC's sampler--
but-
I do have a confusion--
I often stitch for a bit each morning on this now--
after breakfast--
but todays stitching was finishing the large watermelon slice and the 2 birds--

Then-- I had to get all bundled up and walk the 2 blocks to the bakery--
for a couple loaves of bread--(they only use flour, salt/sugar, yeast, olive oil and water to make it!!)
It was a struggle to walk that far today ( think it is due to the dampness--trying to rain today--again!!)
I only got half way there and really felt like I could not take another step--I mean I had only walked one block--but I could see the bakery at the end of the next block--so I forced myself to keep going--and I did make it (besides I was totally out of bread!!)



  I hate feeling so exhausted every time I do a chore--but someday if I keep eating my spinach and taking my vitamins--I will get stronger--right????

( I found organic frozen spinach--and I have it about 2x a week!!)
and my vitamins are organic ones I order on line--Multi's--so I am working --and I work at getting some exercise every single day-even it means taking the bus to' wally world' to walk around there for an hour where I am inside out of the weather--and no--I am good about not buying anything I don't really need while here--!!

I am working at sorting things out again--
been working on quilting/sewing things and am putting together a couple boxes of sewing/quilting things to send to a blog friend in CA who is collecting them for the quilters who lost everything in the fires--hope to mail them out on Tues when I go to get my Christmas stamps at the post office.

Ok--back to sewing/and quilting my friends--the day is slipping away from us--

ENJOY, DI

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Your slow Sunday stitching is lovely! Glad you made it safely to the bakery!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I'm glad you made it on your walk. It is definitely harder when it's cold. I'm starting a hiking series tomorrow...hope you'll join me! Hugs!

Maria said...

Lovely stitching Di.
Good to push yourself to do a little exercise each day.
Such a good idea to donate your sewing supplies you no longer need to the fire folk.

Carol said...

Di, even hurting as much as you do, you inspire me with your exercise and stitching! Thank you!

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

Beautiful stitchery. Fresh bread is worth the trip. I love that ingredient list. How was the walk back?

Kate said...

The summer stitchery is coming along beautifully. It's good to hear you are back to a bit of stitching and quilting. Hopefully all your healthy habits will start to pay big dividends soon.