document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Tuesday, January 29, 2019

FUNNY STORY

Monday's Inchy--
has a funny story behind it--
About 9:08 yesterday the phone rang and it was a girl-friend-
she invited me to go with her and a friend of hers shopping--
so I asked her, when I needed to be ready--
and she said 10-15 and she was just getting ready to take her shower--
I did think to myself that 10-15 minutes was really tight--
she not only had to shower, but warm the car and she had a 10 minute drive to my place-
so I gave her half hour--
well she did not show until 10:30--a good hour and half nearly after out talk--
and after she picked me up--
we had a good laugh--
cause I was thinking she meant---
        10-15 minutes--
she had meant--10:15--
therefore here is Monday's Inchy--
it really was funny!!!!

I did get to Hobby Lobby for a couple skeins of blues of my cotton yarn--
need to do some blue Christmas stockings--!!!
and these 2 pieces of fabrics did jump into my arms--
have 2 fussy cut projects in mind for this one--
and--
I love this one too--
reminds of the visits to the Zoo for the flamingo's--
and the river for the blue herons--!!

and here is Sunday's Inchy--
I use my Ott-lite every day now--
for doing my counted cross stitching and other stitching projects---
have had this light for a long time--
and she made it to Florida and back!!!

Well--got lots of projects planned for the rest of the week and week end--
while we all freeze up here--so take care!!!

TAKE A MINUTE AND CALL AN OLE FRIEND AND TELL THEM YOU MISS THEM--
LUV, DI

MAYBE THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED TO ME YESTERDAY MORNING--
THE TRAIN HAD ALREADY LEFT?????

3 comments:

Linda in Calif. said...

Hahaha - I bet you were wondering where she was. Glad though that you had the correct day, if not the time. I love that flower pot fabric - I'm sitting here thinking of all the fun projects I could make with it. Thanks for sharing your hexies, I'm really enjoying them.

Karen said...

The bird fabric is pretty. I seldom go to Hobby Lobby or look at the fabric if I am there.

Kate said...

Love your new fabric acquisitions. Looking forward to seeing what they become. My meeting schedule is on my phone, but I'm bad about leaving my phone on my desk. I've been known to miss meetings due to that, including with my boss. Wish I could program my brain, but I think the mother board is getting a bit worn.