document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Tuesday, February 12, 2019

AHHHH---

The 'fairies' felt bad that my work bowl was kinda empty--
so they went to work and added some more projects to it--
2 new hand   piecing block-pieces are all cut and marked for
me to hand stitch together-
(yep--I am a week behind!!!)

And 2 of these designs are traced off--
allie-oops--Grow in Grace Embroidery blocks--
the grow in grace and be healed blocks are the ones she has released so far-
and that I got traced--

but then I had a problem--
remember that bright idea I had using the colored sandwich bags--
in red, green, blue, and yellow bags--
in sorting all my Cosmo's embroidery floss--
wellllllllllllllllllll--
it was not a workable idea--
so Sunday this happened--
I redid them all into clear sandwich baggies--
soooooooooooooooooooo-much better--
now I can see the colors and the shades I need--
--do you know anyone who can use about 60 colored baggies with a hole in the upper left hand corner (from where I punched a hole so the color groups could go on to metal rings!!) ??????

And of course this project is still in the wooden bowl--

The Crabapple Hill Emborider all month long squares--
here is yesterdays and today's squares--

And here is an update on my Inch along--
and the ones I don't think I have showed yet--
are--
Saturdays--
was a hexagon needle holder as I made 4 of them--
Sundays was a baggie of floss--for redoing all the baggies--
and yesterday's was mail --
I love mail--especially when I get cards and packages in the mail--
even love catalogs--I always go window shopping in them--
then put them in the recycle bag!!!

So what is in your work bowl?????

The weather forecast is up next--
here is what happened earlier today--
SNOW---about 6 inches of the white cold flaky stuff!!!!
now they are calling for rain/ice/sleet--
I mean 'why-not' call it all--don't leave anything out, now!!!!

CALL A FAMILY MEMBER TONIGHT
 AND TELL THEM YOU ARE THINKING OF THEM--
LUV, DI

6 comments:

Jennifer Robert said...

Hello Viewers ,

I am Mrs Jane Loris from Florida, with a great testimony how i
receive my loan from this great and Legit company after been scammed,
I told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor
situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to them, i
was desperately in need of a loan the sum of $30,000.00 Dollars to pay
off my debt and startup a business, So happy i receive my loan few
days ago ,and if you are in need of a loan and you are sure you will
pay back the loan please contact and tell them that is Mrs Jane that
refer you to them. (+1-586-331-5557)

Contact Mr Jackson.
E-mail: (jacksonwaltonloancompany@gmail.com)
Fax: +1-586-331-5557

Address is 68 Fremont Ave Penrose CO, 81240.

Author R. Mac Wheeler said...

love those pigs

Carol said...

I love seeing your progress on all your projects! I don't know how you keep track of all of them and get the dailies done! Great job!

Yes, weather was awful. We didn't get the snow you got, but we did get ice. Ick!

Maria said...

Great progress on all your different projects and keep warm.

Anne-Lise at Rag, Tag, Bobtail said...

Yes, you definitely needed more work :)
Your hexies are looking good.
Keep warm.
Hugs

Jane Alfred said...

Do you need a business start-up loan? Pay the bills? We offer any financial
support, such as:

* Business loans
* Loan to buy a car
* Personal loan
* Housing loans.
* Student loans,
* Investment loans
* Debt consolidation and home purchase, etc. Our offer is affordable
with 2% interest rate.
Thanks to this financing program, our customers receive a low interest
payment of only 2% pa within a month to 30 years. We can approve a
loan / financing of at least $ 3,000 to $ 100,000,000 USD / EUR /
Pound / ZAR IDR and others. Be sure to contact us.

Email: andersonraymondloanfinance@gmail.com

Phone: + 1-586-331-5557