document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Thursday, February 7, 2019

PHOTOS AND CONFUSION

Let's cover the fun part first--
the photos--
on some stitching projects--

First up is the progress on Crabapple stitch along--

2 more tiny squares are stitched in-
we are doing one tiny square a day--
the yellow flowered one was today's and it was a fun stitch-
though a bit challenging !!!!

And on the Inchy project--
this is Monday's inchy--
it was actually 63 degrees today and sunny-
hard to believe after last weeks below '0' temps!!!

and Yesterday's --Tuesdays Inchy is for friends--
there was Anne in the morning--
then we went to lunch and I met 2 friends there also having lunch that I hadn't seen in along time--
had two nice phone calls from friends and a couple nice emails--so it was a nice 'friendly' day!!

And today I almost got last weeks candle mats finished from Fee's weekly challenge--
a royal blue one (this one is actually a bit darker than it shows here--
and a--
rust colored one--
had fun doing the beads on the center of the butterflies--
now I just need to stitch the backings on to them--

and here is the green baby sweater that I just finished--

Now for the confusion part of all this--
I do my blog post with all the photos of all the projects and daily/weekly/monthly stitch alongs I am in--
but then--
where else am I suppose to post them---
I have a facebook page--
so I think I am suppose to post them there--
but then so does each of most of these stitch alongs--
so am I also suppose to take the time to post on each of these individual sites????
and do you know how much time that will take????

Back to the weather--
it has gotten really chilly here again--
and raining--so back to lots of clothes and quilts!!!!
Spring is not here yet!!!!

SHOW SOMEONE SOME LOVE TODAY--
LUV, DI

side note--this was almost ready to publish last night--
but I lost my internet connection--!!!!!

6 comments:

Linda in Calif. said...

Di - that cartoon has me laughing! I'm just glad you post here on your blog, because I LOVE seeing all the progress on your projects! Can you imagine how cute that little child will be in that sweater? You did a super nice job on it.

Carol said...

Di, as always, I'm impressed with all your progress on sooo many projects! I agree with Linda in Calif...that sweater is so cute! Do you have someone in mind to gift that to? It's cold again here and I hear that dreaded "S" word in the forecast for Tuesday. Ugh.

HUGS!

Maria said...

Well done on doing your hexies and blocks...
Such a sweet cardigan you've knitted.

Kate said...

You've been busy! The candle mats turned out beautifully! Love the embroidery project too. I know it's a lot of loading pictures if you do the blog and then Facebook. I only use Facebook to keep up with family, so I don't post quilt photos there. But I agree all those quilt along facebook pages can act like a black hole you never escape from.

Karen said...

I was wondering about how you were going to come up with ideas for the hexagons each day. I would have trouble keeping up on a daily basis and then spend a lot of time thinking of what I could stitch that would be different from other days.

Jennifer Robert said...

Hello Viewers ,

I am Mrs Jane Loris from Florida, with a great testimony how i
receive my loan from this great and Legit company after been scammed,
I told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor
situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to them, i
was desperately in need of a loan the sum of $30,000.00 Dollars to pay
off my debt and startup a business, So happy i receive my loan few
days ago ,and if you are in need of a loan and you are sure you will
pay back the loan please contact and tell them that is Mrs Jane that
refer you to them. (+1-586-331-5557)

Contact Mr Jackson.
E-mail: (jacksonwaltonloancompany@gmail.com)
Fax: +1-586-331-5557

Address is 68 Fremont Ave Penrose CO, 81240.