document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Saturday, February 23, 2019

SO IN 10 YRS HOW MANY---

 how many posts did I write--
I just had to look it up--
for Di's workshop site I did 408 posts so far--
and for Quilting is Blissful site I have done 1884 so far--

that is a total of ---2292 posts--
and that is about 19 posts per month--
(or half a post per day!!!!)
no wonder I am tired!!!!



Thanks to all who commented on my Anniversary--


Now what did I do this last week--
well--we will let the Inch Hexie's do the talking--
Sunday was a happy day--
NASCAR racing season for 2019 started--
with the Daytona 500 in Fl--
and William Bryon--in the #24 car won the pole--
and he is the youngest in history to win a Daytona pole--
at age 21!!
----------------------------------------------------
Monday--
of course was my Blog anniversary--
still having a hard time believing I have been doing this for 10 years!!!!
-----------------------------------------------------
Tuesday is Anne's day--
and she was unable to come last week--
so we didn't get to go out to celebrate Valentines day until this week--
we went to a nice restaurant here in town and had a yummy lunch!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Wednesday--
I was a happy camper-
cause I looked out the window--where I was sitting and stitching--
and seen my Nuthatcher and the Junco's--

I had not seen them for a couple weeks--
so threw my coat on and went out and fed them--
so that made them happy campers!!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thursday--
would of been my parents 74th wedding Anniversary--
they had planned on getting married on Valentines day--
but their blood work was back yet--so had to wait another week--
they met in Elmira, NY while they were both working for Thatcher glass --
making glass milk bottles--!!
My Mom was a stay at home housewife--they went by the old rule--
the woman stayed home and the man worked and brought the paycheck home!!!!
My Dad had a couple different jobs--and he was an inventor--!! now if he had patented
some of his inventions we would be rich--as these are still being used today--but-
he didn't!!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Friday--
well--this is me!!

I am happy cause I made it on the bus to Walmart 3 times this week to walk--
now if I could just 'quit' getting things to jump into my cart while I am walking-
and from them wanting to come home with me-----????????
--------------------------------------------------------------------
I did also get more blocks done on the Crabapple Hill Studios stitch along--
but don't have a more recent photo--
here is a couple squares I did do this week--
------------------------------------------------------------------------
and I did get #4 block done from the hand piecing weekly stitch along done--
but haven't pressed it yet--

Just not sure what else I did--I do know I keep busy all day--
hummmm?????

Hoping everyone is busy doing what you love--

TAKE TIME TO SEND SOMEONE A SNAIL MAIL CARD TODAY--
AND LET THEM KNOW YOU ARE THINKING OF THEM--
LUV, DI


5 comments:

Carol said...

I love your embroidery stitching...I haven't done embroidery in a very long time. Maybe I should look for something to do it on!

I think your hexie project makes you really think about your life. Channel your days in a wise way. Right?

Spring is coming, I can tell, as the days are getting longer. :-)

sunny said...

Wow - you had a very nice week! We had a lovely snow/sew day, and I got a ton done. Working really hard on finishing up some of the small projects that have been accumulating. Today and tomorrow are set aside for quilting. And yet, here I am, on the computer......

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

I'm just loving your hexies!! I wish we had snow here.... oh I was chatting to Alice during the race, her guy came second I think... xx

Cheryll said...

Great work on your hexies. And I LoVe the cat "joke"... xox

Kate said...

Such fun hexies. It's been nice to have the NASCAR races back for Sunday stitching time. It's Las Vegas this weekend? Stay warm! Happy stitching this week.