document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Monday, February 4, 2019

WE ARE BACK IN--

Business--now-
got the new camera chip reader and got the photos downloaded--
and it was only $10--so I am happy--
what about you!!
and it got to 63 degrees here in town today--
Wow!!! though tomorrow the high will only be 44!!!


Ok--lets see--
I have lots of Inchy's to show you first--
I did have to do one about the weather--this is Jan 31st Inchy--

and for Feb 1st I added up how many little stockings I had finished out the month of January with--

and you gotta have a Phil on Feb 2nd--especially since he has predicted only 6 more weeks to  Spring!!
and when I got ready to stitch them all on the larger piece--I decided I wanted to add the month to an Inchy so I would know when each month started on the main part--
then I stitched all last weeks worth on--
It's growing!!!!

and yesterdays Inchy is--
a baby sweater--
I finally finished off a baby sweater I have had on the needles since--
(it is a green and white one--)
gasp here---
mid September 2018--
I usually knit 2-4 sweaters a month--
and I went 4 months or better with no sweaters---
but-- when I finished this one off--I did start another one--!!!!

I had also finished a hat last week that I had had on the needles for about 3 months--
now the only thing started on the needles is a pair of socks--humm????

And I already told you I was doing Meg's embroidery --
a tiny block each day--

so far we have done 4 blocks--

I have worked on some other stitching-
but no finishes yet--
hopefully tomorrow--time will tell--

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY FILLED WITH LOVING PEOPLE AROUND YOU!
LUV, DI






11 comments:

Carol said...

So many cute lovelies! You are definitely making progress now. :-) I'm so glad.

Karen said...

Your weather certainly took a change to the better side.

Linda in Calif. said...

Love the little hexie with the weather on it! So cute, and I do like your idea to add the month (name) also. Your work on Meg's embroidery is looking fine!

Cheryll said...

You've been busy...
Stay warm too...xox

sunny said...

My gosh - you are cranking them out! I wanted to do that little SAL, but I don't have the right colored pencils, and I'm not going to spend a ton on supplies that I'll never use again, so I had to let it pass by. Can't wait to see yours, though!

Maria said...

Lots of great stitched hexies and the new SAL looks like fun.

Carin said...

Those hexagons are so cute !!

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Your hexies are growing and looking so great!

Julie said...

Hello Di, Just popping over for a visit. I LoVe everything you are working on, those hexies are just so gorgeous. You have left me feeling inspired. Its hard to believe you are wishing for spring as we sit here in a heatwave Xxx

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

You're a busy bee! Love those little stitcheries.. where did you get the pattern? xx

Jennifer Robert said...

Hello Viewers ,

I am Mrs Jane Loris from Florida, with a great testimony how i
receive my loan from this great and Legit company after been scammed,
I told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor
situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to them, i
was desperately in need of a loan the sum of $30,000.00 Dollars to pay
off my debt and startup a business, So happy i receive my loan few
days ago ,and if you are in need of a loan and you are sure you will
pay back the loan please contact and tell them that is Mrs Jane that
refer you to them. (+1-586-331-5557)

Contact Mr Jackson.
E-mail: (jacksonwaltonloancompany@gmail.com)
Fax: +1-586-331-5557

Address is 68 Fremont Ave Penrose CO, 81240.