document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Thursday, April 11, 2019

INCHING ALONG

I am inching along--
with the 'within an Inch of my life' Inchies'
and in life --an "inch at a time" is my new saying!!

Now where did we leave off???
 Saturday--
Inchy is a --new bird feeder--
I had been just leaving seeds in the bind of the tree and a plant hanger
and on the ground--but found these feeders at Walmart for only $5--
so got one--

and this lonely 'Chick a dee' found it after being up a day or two and he
had a good time eating from it!!

Sunday--
I try to think of something on Sundays that I am grateful for--
and this week it is--
That wasn't hard now was it--
you could of guess this one with all the bird photos I have taken for along time now!!!

Monday--
On my trip to Walmart to walk--
I walked out into the garden center--
and got all excited--
cause these 'babies' were in--
I love love pansies and Violas--
and they are only in FL in Jan and Feb--
and I always miss them--
so here is my first pot of them--and I have them inside on my table
in front of the window--!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tuesday--
we all know now that Tuesday was a rough day-
and continues to be rough days since--cause of my sister Barbara's health--
In the middle of the afternoon I did take a break from prayer and phone calls--
to walk over to the Eye Dr place--
to pick up my new glasses--
it was 70 degrees, or better, here and a calm wind--
so was good to get out and do a nice walk--
and now I can see where I am going!!!
(it was also Anne's day--and she had taken me to the grocery store at the end of town
and we had just gotten out of the car when I got the call from my niece--so went in and got
the few the things I get here each month and Anne brought me on back home--so no lunch out this week!)

Wednesday--
after learning that my sister had made it through the night--
I did go to Walmart to walk--then
after lunch
then I went over to the Yarn Shop--
to a new class--and to show Nancy--the socks I got done from last months class--
and new pair I have started!!
On the way home--I discovered one single plant in the middle of  a yard all by itself--
it was a small blue flower with pointed petals--so pretty!!
This is Brioche--
we won't tell you how many starts I had to do --
to get the pattern figured out--but I kept doing it until I got it!!!!
the first part of this sample piece is the knit stitch Brioche and then
the next part is the purl stitch Brioche--
this really is a 'simple stitch pattern" and it comes out making the item
nice and soft and thick--
now to figure out the increases and decreases--
but I had to come home before I learned that part--
life had caught up to me and I was too tired to take in it!!!!

UPDATE
I did talk to my niece again last night late after she has seen Barbara--
she is a tiny bit better--and now she is fighting the breathing tube and the
iv lines so they had to put mittens on her hands--but she is still fighting them--
and they are having a hard time getting her to understand why she needs them!
They also did a scan of some kind to see if she has brain damage--but Cyndy won't
know the results of those until today sometime--
so I still really don't know what is happening--
the only other thing that Cyndy was told was --it she lives she will need to do
dialysis as her kidneys are that bad--but then miracles do happen soooo
In the meantime--
And a bigggg-
THANK YOU FOR ALL -THAT ARE PRAYING NOW--


I LOVE YOU ALL--
DI

3 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Love your sweet stitching! And I'm keeping her in my prayers. Thanks for the update! Hugs to you my friend!

Anne-Lise at Rag, Tag, Bobtail said...

I love pansies, too. When I was a girl mu Mum would help me plant a row of pansies - and then our tortoise would come along and eat the heads :)) I didn’t give up though :))
Nice inchies. Thinking of you and your sister, Hugs.

Carol said...

I love pansies too, Di. Enjoy your pot of them!

Hoping things improve with Barbara; keeping those prayers and thoughts going for both her and YOU!

I'm glad you're able to walk outside. It's such good exercise.

HUGS!