document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Wednesday, April 10, 2019

UPDATE--

On sister Barbara--
I talked to my niece, Cyndy (Barb's daughter)
this morning at 9:30--
and Barb-had made it through the night--
and her 'ammonia'  levels where finally down some-
the nurses had told Cyndy--
and she was a wake a bit and asking for water!

But her kidney's and liver are not working and
there is a problem also with her heart/oxygen levels also--
so--
it is still not good--
But I do believe in Miracles--
so if everyone would keep praying for her--
it would mean alot to me--

Barbara is only 64 yr old--almost 65--
she is 6 years younger than me--
and only 10 days ago--she has gotten out of the Nursing home--
to move into her own apartment--but then they told her the apt wouldn't be ready--
for another 2 weeks--so she went to her son's to wait out the two weeks--
and became ill and really got worse with each day--

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR PRAYERS AND LOVE--
LUV, DI

8 comments:

Julierose said...

Prayers winging out for her hugs, Julierose

Carol said...

Di, I believe in miracles too...prayers continuing for your sister. Keep your spirits up!

HUGS!

sunny said...

Thanks for the update, Di. I'll continue praying for her recovery.

Alice said...

Miracles happen all the time. I will continue my prayers for her.

Maria said...

Praying for your lil sister and you....

Joyce Carter said...

I am so sorry about your sister Di.I know prayer works so I will keep her in mine.

Author R. Mac Wheeler said...

Hugs and prayers ♥♥♥

Anne-Lise at Rag, Tag, Bobtail said...

So sorry about your sister. Hugs and prayers.