document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Tuesday, April 16, 2019

WORKING--

at trying to 'keep' going on--
as it does none of us any good to keep 'looking' back--
and saying--'what if'!!!!

Look who came to visit last Tuesday!!!
Hi--Mr. Chip!!!

Thursday's Inchy
was--

After talking to my niece I realized that it was time to change my 'prayer'!!
My sister would not be getting well again--it was time to let go!
and to pray for my niece and nephew--more!

Friday's Inchy--
My niece called about 9:30 to let me know that--
my 'lil' sister had walked through Heaven's gate at about 5:30 am that morning!


Saturday's Inchy--
I had went out to lunch with Denise and then on to Dollar General to do a bit of
shopping--and when I got home and looked out my window I seen this--
yep--look at this--
closer--
one of the tenants here--who had also known lil sister when she lived here
in 2010 and 2011-bought this and put it in my barrel for me--
And I had gotten some large pansies to plant in this barrel and --
I had planned and did go out and plant them in the barrel when I got home on Saturday--
the weather was so lovely--in the 60's--so was a good day to do it--

and I also took a photo of Mr. Squirrel a bit later--
look how grey he is--is that his winter fur and  will he shed it--
or this guy an 'old man'???
He was looking for the feeder-
but the paper on it was driving me 'nuts' so I had taken it down to bring in--
and too see if I could soak the paper off!!!!!

Sunday--
was Palm Sunday--
So palm leaves!!

Monday--
was bunny day--
but then right now --every afternoon is bunny time!!!
ok--Di--why bunny time and why '31' on this Inchy????

Here is some of the bunnies--
in 3 'yummy' favors--sugar cookie, chocolate chip, and chocolate--
and they come from this box--
and these little bunnies are soooo good--
and 31 is the number for how many in a single serving!!!
and they are great with my cup of green tea in the afternoon--

And I did get another 'Grace' block embroidered over the last couple days!!



I know there is more I should/want to say about my sister, Barbie--
but just not sure how/or if I should--sooo--

The biggest thing I want everyone who reads this know--
I have only gotten though this loss because of your love, friendship and prayers-
so once again I want to say--

THANK YOU FOR THAT LOVE--
LUV--BACK AT YOU--DI

8 comments:

Carol said...

{{{{Di}}}} I wish I could come give you an in-person hug. I know how hard this is for you. I am keeping prayers going for the days to come.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Oh my friend, my heart goes out to you. I know you are suffering and so very sad. I'm glad you have your faith and no where she is now, looking down at you...your very own Guardian Angel! I love the barrel planted. Lots of hugs, Diane

Joyce Carter said...

Di, I know how hard this is on you. I just lost my brother in January so, if you need/want to talk about your sister, then you should do that. Sometimes it helps to get through the pain if you can talk about it with others.
I love the pictures you took of the animals and flowers. The barrel looks so pretty with the flowers in it. It was very nice of the person to leave them for you.
Take care of yourself. Sending a big hug!

Anne-Lise at Rag, Tag, Bobtail said...

Hi Di, this is a time for reflection and memories pop up and tug at your heart. It can be comforting to share if you feel like it.
The barrel is pretty and so nice of your neighbour to give you a plant for it.
I think you better get the feeder out to Mr.Squirrel again - he is cute.
Take care, Di. Love.

Lee Prairie Designs said...

Dearest Di,

Love to you...so sorry to hear about your sister...special prayers for you.
God Bless,
Carolyn

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

How sweet of that other tenant to do that for your sister... still sending prayers and hugs your way xx

Author R. Mac Wheeler said...

We need chipmunks around here.

Linda in Calif. said...

That little bit of love she put in the barrel goes a long way doesn't it? I'm still praying for you and your family Di. Hugs - and love you.