document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Wednesday, May 1, 2019

IT'S HERE--

Ready or not--
we are now into--
and that has to mean that spring is really here--
right????

But we need to back up a day or two into end of April--

Saturday--
was laundry day--
and a very 'dizzy' day for me--

not sure why--but I was just kinda dizzy and lightheaded all week end actually--
but I just kept 'pluggin' along!!!

Sunday--
was just a quiet day here--
even stayed in my flannel nightgown all day
(which I hardly ever do--but)
as I was cold all day--I did!!
and I spend the late afternoon watching the NASCAR race--
and I was very happy to see someone else win a race--
instead of the 4 that have won all the races so far this year--
Chase Elliot was in the #9 car--
and the crowd roared---they all like him!!!

Monday--
finally--
seen some spring tulips--
out in my 'old' garden in bloom--

I love tulips in the spring--along with----all the other flowers!!

And then along comes Tues--
And Anne comes--but everything we did--
like me getting my B-12 injection,
and going to Arby's for lunch--
we have done before--so what do I put on an Inchy--
as I was thinking about it right before bed--
I slipped my shawl off my shoulders and it 'shouted to me"---
"what about me--?"
so--I listened--
this shawl has kept me warm in the evenings for a lot of months now--
this was the first shawl I knitted --when I started going to the yarn shop when they opened--
It is a Stephen West pattern--
and in fact I had done a 2nd one in brighter colors--
wore for the first time going over to the yarn shop on Christmas day to take care of
Spirit and the kittens--remember them??
and somehow the shawl slipped off my shoulders and I lost it--
I never wore a shawl over my coat again--
I made sure I wore it under my coat--that way I did not lose it!!!
So this shawl is like an 'old friend' to me!!!!

And not we are all ready for--
a new month of Inchies--
are you tired of seeing and hearing about them yet?????

DO SOMETHING YOU LOVE TODAY--
WITH SOMEONE YOU LOVE!!
LUV, DI

9 comments:

Julierose said...

I love your little hexagons; I've been watching them keenly. So cute..Will be looking forward to seeing them all together hugs, Julierose

Linda in Calif. said...

Oh yes - Chase won. He's the one I root for. But also Harvick - so I was sad to see him out so quickly. No, I'm NOT tired of the inches. :-)

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love your inchies! It's a fun way to think of each day and inspires me when I write in my journal! Enjoy your evening!

Maria said...

I love seeing what you put on your inchies...
It's nice to have a PJ day, in your case a Nightie Day...

Carol said...

Di, as always, you are my inspiration! You keep me focused on working on my x-stitch. :-) Sorry you lost that shawl...what an interesting one you have. never saw one that goes over your head!

HUGS!

Anne-Lise at Rag, Tag, Bobtail said...

I love your inchies! You are so good at thinking of things to sew on them. And yes, I do remember those kitties :)
Hugs

Deb A said...

Sorry to hear you were dizzy last weekend and lost your pretty shawl in December. Love your little inchy's.... and those tulips. Love them.

Kate said...

Hopefully you've had lots of sunshine and just enough showers to keep the flowers pretty. I didn't get to see the race last weekend (family wedding), but Chase has the pole this weekend, it would be fun to watch a repeat.

Lee Prairie Designs said...

Love your tulips...and your embroidery little hexie! Those kitties are so cute all cuddle up together!

Happy Spring,Di❤,

Hug's, Carolyn