document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Friday, May 31, 2019

OPPS--IT WAS A GOOD--

idea--
I was reading something a day or so ago--
and it said one really needed to change one's routine--
now and then--it makes one 'smarter'--
well--
don't we all want a bit more 'smarts'????

So when I woke up this morning--
I changed my plans for today--
and decided to do the laundry today instead of Saturday morning--
as that has been my laundry day since I moved back here--

Grabbed the laundry and down to the laundry room I went--
Only--someone had a load in the one washer already (we are down to one
working machine right now--) so back I came--gave this person 20 minutes
to get  it from the washer to the dryer (it only had 5 minutes to go--)
But when I went back her clothes were still in the washer--
so--
I did the only thing one can do in this kind of situation --
I took them and put them in her basket--
and started mine-

now -- there is a couple reasons for changing my routine--
besides wanting some more 'smarts'--
they are shampooing our hall ways today--
and --I do have different plans for Saturday this week end--
but I also wanted to go on the 10:30 bus to Walmart--
but--
cause of the extra wait on the washer--
I was not done in time to do that bus--
so will have to go this afternoon--
and the shampoo guys got to this hall way ahead of schedule----
but -- I was able to get it finished and down the hall way--
even with all their big hoses in the way--
now the big question is--
am I any smarter?????  So far I don't feel it!!!!!!!!!!
but ---maybe it takes a day or so to kick in!!!


On to Inchy's--
Monday was the holiday--
Memorial Day--

so decided to use the word --Honor for that day-
as that is what it is all about--

Tuesday--

again a change in plans for this day--
Anne couldn't come--
I did go to Walmart to do my walking and to pick up a couple things--
and when I got home I worked hard the rest of the day--
appliqueing these hearts--
I had about a dozen to finish--
and I did get them done--
and then was able to get all the threads I used--
back into the case--
And when Anne came on Wednesday--
I gave her the hearts for her Hospice quilts--
she was 'tickled' --she likes to put them between her 9 patches--

Wednesday--
Mr Chip showed up to enjoy some seeds--

so enjoy a couple photos of him--
I have all my 'children' trained to get along and eat well together!!!!!!!
Look at how 'full' his cheeks are?????

Anne took me for my B-12 injection-
(and yes--I lost a bit more weight--yea!!)
and then we went to Arby's for lunch-

Thursday--
Was the annual Book sale here in town--
my sister June was suppose to come down from Penn Yan-
but was ill and could not make it--
called a girl friend and we went--
and I got 3 books--
and some magazines--

Friday--
you have already heard some about--
but
while I was at the table stitching--
I noticed this going on outside--
a Momma bird feeding a youngster--
but it was so funny--cause as soon as the parent turned to get more food--
the baby would pick  up some seed and eat it, too!!!!!

Ok I have rambled on long enough for this post--

HAVE A GREAT WEEK END BY BEING WITH SOMEONE YOU LOVE--
LUV, DI



3 comments:

Carol said...

I haven't ever heard that expression about changing your routine making you smarter. I wonder if it is true! Sorry you had probs catching the washer being available. But fortunately you worked it out.

Nice to see the nature pictures. Chipmunks are so cute. Much cuter than squirrels.

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

Love your ramblings and pictures Di! I am always changing my routine and not getting any smarter... must be doing something wrong :) xx

Kate said...

Sounds like you've been really busy. Love your hexies and your heart blocks. Hopefully you have more sunny weather to enjoy the antics of the local wildlife.