document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Sunday, May 5, 2019

SUNDAY'S HERE---

AGAIN!!

so now we have--
and this is my favorite month--
cause winter should really be 'history' by now--
and Spring should be in full--
let's get ready for Summer mode!!!
one can hope???? Still really chilly here!

On Wednesday--
the Inchy is--
Ahh--can you tell what this is--
Stairs--
week befores goal was to walk them once a day--
well--that happened one time--
But--too bad--
this week's goal was 2 trips up and down each day--
I did better--did it 4 times!!
This week's goal is 3 trips up and down each day--
(my goal is for 4 trips up and down at least 3-5 times a week!)

On Thursday--
I got brave--
and made a couple calls--
and this was the results--
I called my Senior Apt place in Florida to see where I was on the wait list--
for an apartment--
I am # 37--
oh my goodness--we are probably talking a good 9 months to a year for here , yet!!!
and I called the new to me place in Florida--
which when I applied they said for the studio apt--
it would be 5-7 month wait--we have waited a full 7 months now--
and they said it will be at least 2 more months or so!!!!
At this point--
I just want to be back in Florida by Sept if possible--
before it gets cold again--
so we wait!!!

And Friday's Inchy
is a
Tree--
and I have '2' tree stories for this one on the same day--
first up--
was this--
I am sitting at my table looking out at my tree
When Landscape crew comes along and---

dumps 4-6 of black mulch around my barrel--
and wouldn't you know it--
I start having an immediate reaction to something in that mulch--
the manager was called and around 3pm our Asst manager went out
and removed it all for me--in the mean time--I had to have the binds and the
curtains closed all day cause of the problem of the smell which caused me
to cough and have trouble breathing!!!

But here is a happy story about a tree--
I got an early Birthday card in the mail that day--
from my girl friend in NJ and she had a tree planted in my name in a Forest!!!
How cool is that????!!!!

Saturday's Inchy--
is also a birthday gift--
a butterfly garden ornament--
and it has solar lights in it--
provided the sun shines enough one of these days to keep the solar charged up!!!

So here is all last week's Inchies stitched to the body--

and where my Inchy quilt is so far--
it is getting large!!!

Also last week --
I finished another 'Grace' block--

And this is where I am at on my slow stitching project--
Word Play for the month of June--

And --
would any one know where I can order some more of this
seam ripper--

It was a gift a couple years ago or so--
and I do love it--
but want another one--can't seem to find them!!
Thanks--

TAKE SOMEONE OUT TO LUNCH THIS WEEK AND HELP ME CELEBRATE 
MY BIRTHDAY--
LUV, DI


8 comments:

Carol said...

Happy Happy Birthday, my friend! A surprise should be coming to you tomorrow (sorry it's late)! I hope you have a wonderful day today! (it's half over now, but hope you enjoy the rest of the day!)

HUGS!

Quilter Kathy said...

Happy Birthday!
Enjoyed seeing your inchies!

Maria said...

Happy belated Birthday 🎉 Di......
Great week of inchies and I also have received a ripper like that but wouldn't know where to buy one ,sorry.

Joyce Carter said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DI. I hope you have a wonderful day today and get to do something fun. Big hug!!

Linda in Calif. said...

Happy Birthday Di. Are Birthdays are so close together. Mine is 4/30. So nice to have a Birthday Buddy. Yes, I will take someone out for your birthday. What a good way to celebrate you, as you are all about love.

Anne-Lise at Rag, Tag, Bobtail said...

Happy birthday,Di. (Sorry I am late) I hope you had a good day.
Biiig hugs :)

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

Happy Belated Birthday Di! I hope you had a great day - and how awesome to have a tree planted just for you! xx

Kate said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Fingers crossed that you get a place in Florida ahead of schedule.