document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Thursday, August 15, 2019

WHERE IS EVERYBODY???

Is everyone on vacation or something???
Well--what ever you are all doing--
I hope it is with loved ones and that you are having fun!!!
(maybe my last post was just toooo long for you to read--
sorry about that--will try to do shorter ones!!)

Sunday--
Birds--
they always entertain me--
I sit in front of the window each morning and watch them--
I go out to feed them just before I sit there--
and there is "no" birds around--
but before I even get back inside--

there is flocks of them--( 2-3 times more than in this photo)
all sizes and colors--how do they know I have put the food down--
do they have someone sitting on a perch-
 and watching for when it happens!!!!

Monday--
I did something new --to me--
and it cost me 56 cents--
I had $5 in mostly dimes and a few nickels so used the coin exchange machine
at Walmart to cash them in for paper money--and that 'darn' machine charged
me 56 cents to it--Whattttt????????

and I did get to watch my Hummer come and drink from the flowers again-
so that really made my day!!!

Tuesday--
Anne's day again--
after visiting for a while we did go to lunch--
this time to the--
Blue Ribbon Diner--
but--unfortunately I would of only given them a red ribbon--
we both had fish sandwiches and they had left them in the fryer a minute too long--
but we had a good time and it was a nice place for lunch!!!

Wednesday--
also has this color in it--
First--
I had bought a royal blue cotton knit dress a couple months ago--
and then I washed it a couple times--
and I needed help in altering it--and Anne's daughter has a seamstress shop over town--
so I went over with  it--
it has a dropped sleeve--and on me--
it just didn't work--I thought there would be enough of the hem shortening to use to fill
in the space--only when I tried it on--( and --did I ever discover it had really shrunk)--
so it didn't need
any new hemming--so Kim said why not take the sleeves right off and have it sleeveless--
so that is what she is doing--(this is the dress that cost me $13 plus $10 in shipping--and now costs me another $8 in remodel--and I still don't know if I even like this dress???????

and the second blue story--
Anne had on a blue sweater when she came on Tuesday as it was raining really hard--
she took it off and drapped it across my rocking chair-I seen her on Wed in Walmart and she
asked me if she had left it at my place and I said "No" I would of noticed it and I didn't--
so fast forward to later that evening and I came out of the bathroom and looked at the chair--
and as big as you please--there was her sweater right where she at put it???????????
guess I was blind there for awhile--(or one of my fairies was cold and had borrowed it!)

And remember the --too many T-shirts Inchy--
well--3 more came home with me this week from Walmart--
all cotton and at only $3 each--how can one pass that up??????

SAY A LOVING PRAYER FOR EVERYONE YOU PASS TODAY--

LUV, DI



11 comments:

Julierose said...

I know, it seems pretty scarce on blogs lately, doesn't it?
I love your little inchies--and that you have made them every day. Blue is my favorite color lately--this changes depending on the fabric I see lol;))))hugs Julierose

Deb A said...

Vacation then back to school is killing my blog checking time. Starting to get into a routine again..... Florida has been having so much rain....all morning too now and all last night. I am ready for a dry spell! Great photo of the hummer.

Author R. Mac Wheeler said...

I appreciate the non-political post

Carol said...

Di, I always enjoy reading your posts, even if they seem too long! I love looking at all the photos you take. :) So don't cut your posts short!!!

I, too, enjoy the inchies. I don't think I would do that project too well, as my days are VERY boring, most days. LOL at Anne's sweater disappearing into the chair!

HUGS!!!

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

I looked back to see if my comments have been posted...they are not. I have an extension on my browser that blocks cookies. I recently found that it was blocking me from making comments. I make them but then they go to Never Land. I removed the block on blogs I follow so I bet you'll get THIS comment. I like your daily stitchings. i hate that change machine at WM. If I check myself out, I take a bunch of change and feed the checkout to get rid of it. I rarely use cash anymore so I just have to get rid of what I have saved over the years that is really MORE than you can guess. I'm not feeding that machine!!
xx, Carol

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Oh Look!! My comment posted.

sunny said...

Love the nonpolitical post! Refreshing in this time. You sure do have busy weeks. Glad you're enjoying the summer.

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

I am not sure where I have been.... don't seem to have as much time to blog at the moment! Love all your inchies in this post and the last few... you're doing so well with them! xx

Anne-Lise at Rag, Tag, Bobtail said...

Definitely the fairies are to blame. Love your posts, Di, the nonpolitical one, too :) Holiday comes to an end tomorrow as hubby gores back to work and then maybe I can get things done? :)
Hugs

Maria said...

You did have an interesting week to record on your inchies...

Karen said...

Yes, I was on vacation. Now trying to catch up on blog reading.