document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Wednesday, September 11, 2019

I Made it

I made it--and that is a big statement--
things were non-stop Sunday and Monday all day--
But made the airport in plenty of time--
and the biggest miracle was the fact that both of my suitcases
made it --one was exactly 40 lbs the other one just under--
I had no idea how much each one was==just prayed!!!

Nice flight--usually I am in the back of the plane--
this time I was in row 4--and really liked being up front--
yes it is hot and humid here--but so , I am loving it--

Went shopping yesterday for things for the apartment--
only bought one thing so far--
but did get a new pair of shoes--which I really was in need of--

Today is another shopping day!!!
a new bed is on the list--

Talk to you soon--
luv,di

11 comments:

Joyce Carter said...

So happy every thing went well for you. Have fun shopping.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I am SO happy for you! Can't wait to hear more about your new apartment and everything! Enjoy your week!

Julierose said...

Happy to hear that your flight went well...and that you will be settling in...hugs, Julierose

Maria said...

Delighted you have arrived safely ..
Have fun shopping for your new apartment.

Anne-Lise at Rag, Tag, Bobtail said...

So glad the trip went well and you arrived safely.
Hugs

Carol said...

Now to start your new adventure! Glad you made it down there safely. Have fun settling in.
HUGS!

Karen said...

Where are you staying until you get furniture? And how do you like the new apartment and building?

Sandy said...

I am happy it all turned out well. Can't wait to hear about your new home. I know you are relieved to be there.

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

Glad you made it! Can't wait to see pics of your new place! Is it the same place as last time? xx

Linda in Calif. said...

I'm so happy for you. It is so much work to move, yet you have been waiting for so long for this that I know it will be work that is pleasurable for you. Happy to hear that both suitcases were within the weight range and survived the flight. Have fun Di settling in.

Kate said...

Glad your trip went well and you are getting settled.