document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Friday, January 24, 2020

LOTS IN PROGRESS--

I have been working all week
on prepping projects-
or working some that are in progress!!

I got these first 2 mug mats prepped--
and have picked out the applique threads to stitch them down--
now in order to make these--
some supplies had to be boughten first--
the first big purchase was for a light box--
I love this new light box--
I got it from Tiktech through Amazon for about $22--
I needed it first to trace off the design for the new
Crabapple February stitchery that I  told you about in a past post--
and that got done--I now need to do the coloring with colored pencils on that project--
I also decided I really need to finish off last year's embroidery project from Crabapple Hill--
here is where I am at on that idea--
choices--but no decision yet???
and then I used the lite box  on the rest of these projects--
I also wanted a larger iron--
 one of the tenants here just purchased a new RV camper and is leaving here
to travel from here on out and so I asked her if she had an  iron for sale--
yes--it was a whole $2.00 and it gets nice and hot and works great in doing
these projects--
and I found this neat basket on the Free table--
and decided it would be perfect for the new threads that I need for the embroidery
work on the mats--
and here is the first order of supplies that I needed for the Valentine one--

I also got this wool project started--
from Buttermilk Basin-a bom for this year--this is the center block I believe--
I decided to only press on one group of letters at a time--will stitch these down--
before going on with the design--

and here I am with the Hand piecing project from last year--
I got all the lattice stitched on it--
now trying to decide if I want another border or not????
these 2 fabrics are the only ones that might work that are large enough in my stash--
so this may wait until I can go fabric shopping before I decide?????

and this is the Counted cross stitching project that I am working on during the week--
cause week ends I am working on the one I showed last Sunday--

so lots of things in the works--
and tomorrow is another 'green' project to work on--
that is back to machine work--plus there is another project on the machine table waiting
for it's turn to get some work done--

So--even though the weather in Fl has been 'frightful' this week--
cold--really cold--wet--raining-overcast--
oh wait--look at what is just now happening outside--
I can actually see blue skies and the sun-shinning--
maybe Florida is getting back to being Florida!!!???

Have a lovely day--stitching on something you love!
luv, di

3 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

It's been beautiful today! I'm happy to see those blue skies and have the temps come back up. I do like the cool nights though! Love your mug rug projects! Enjoy your weekend!

Raewyn said...

Wow - so busy - you really are on a roll, Di! Lots of exciting projects :-)

Kate said...

You've got some really fun stuff in the works. Hope you've made good progress on at least a few of them.