document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Friday, March 13, 2009

SATURDAY--Time for a laugh!!




This week's joke is: Leaving the party late, two friends compare notes. "I can never fool my wife," the first says."I turn off the car engine, coast into the garage, sneak upstairs, and undress in the bathroom. But she always hears me. And she wakes up and yells at me for being out late." "You should do what I do," says his buddy. "I roar into the garage, stomp up the steps, throw open the door and start kissing my wife. And she pretends to be asleep"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quilting update: for work done on Friday---


This is block one of the houses quilt BOM from www.forevergreenquilts, this block is called "Brenda's House. and is really simple to do.

I decided to use civil war fabrics for this quilt as I have been working on a collection of these fabric, but had not found a pattern for them.

Below are pictures of the second blocks in this quilt and they are called "Barbara's" apartment houses, two are sewed together and the other two are each separate and will go in different areas of the quilt. These blocks are really easy and fun to make.

s

No comments: