document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Friday, April 3, 2009

A Rainy Day in NY==

How is everybody today???? Here is another one of my Bliss Class blocks that I am doing in class and we are hand piecing them--we are almost done with the classes--Did not get any thing else finished just yet==am working on 3-4 projects at the same time!!!!!?????

Did go to a rummage sale today and I picked up a cute little sign and pretty country tin, a piece from on old lace collar and 2 old aprons--all for $1.75--tomorrow I will try to get the aprons washed so I can iron them and get pictures of them to show you. It was another rainy day here today, but warm--thank you!

Take Care==Talk to you tomorrow==smiles==Di

1 comment:

Liz said...

Hello Di, thanks for the lovely comments on my blog, I shall enjoy watching what you are up to, ph yes, I too hate housework! have a good day, Liz