Friday, April 10, 2009

ROLLY BOLLY WEATHER!!!!

I can not believe our weather here in NY this year--Yes, I have seen snow and some chilly days in April's past--but I don't remember it being so uppy-downy for so long--it's chilly now and trying to rain--will turn to snow later--it's tomorrow night that I am worried about they are saying temps at 18 degrees--that is too cold for our spring flowers--so--I hope they change that report before tomorrow--Maybe they are just giving us an April's fool joke a little late?????

I found this article and picture of making pom-pom Easter animals in a recent magazine-- and I had to take a picture of it and of the Momma chick and baby pom-pom animals that my daughter made one year for me for Easter--my set is about 34 years old--and they is still looking good, except the momma chick lost her beak and every year I have been going to make her a new set--well, I am happy to report that this was the YEAR----

OPPS--it's hard to see it here--well--trust me it's got a new beak and it makes a world of difference!!! See the plate behind the basket--
I got this plate as a gift from a friend--it was a clear glass plate that they glued a holiday fabric to the back--it is really pretty and cute for Easter!!

May you and your family and loved ones have a great Easter week-end and may you all remember "WHY" we have this holiday-----------Blessings to all------Di

1 comment:

Anne-Lise said...

Momma chick looks very pleased with her new beak! The idea with the plate is good, isn't it? Looks great.

Blog Archive

Some of my clip art comes from here:

  • http:/webweaversfreeclipart
  • http://jsmagic.net