document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

STILL COLD!!

It was still cold here and there was some flurries here and there, but the sun did shine late this afternoon, so it wasn't too bad when I walked the 5 blocks home from my Quilt shop and quilt class.
This is a picture of some of my Easter gifts from friends--a few years ago a dear friend, Sally, gave me the Mr and Mrs Farmer Rabbit, and then later she gave me the cute towel. Then this year, my neighbor across the hall from me, gave me the egg with the "friends" saying on it--I wonder how lonely life would be without our great friends and loved ones????
See ya tomorrow--I have to go finish my Bliss block from today's class (plus my quilt shop owner gave me 3 emb. patterns to do up and each one has several pieces to them--so you know what I am going to be doing for awhile!!!!!!!!!

Keep Stitching on those Easter projects (which reminds me -- I have some yet to make--OH< DEAR, Me!!) Warm thoughts coming your way--Di

No comments: