document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Friday, June 5, 2009

I AM 100 POSTS OLD!!!!



As this is my 100th post--be sure to read all of this post--surprise is at the end???

Ok--I did get some good pictures of the new red kitchen today and they are ready for you to see--(I also got lots more pictures of flowers--can you tell I like flowers?????)

Here we go: Notice the old metal step stool in the first two pictures and the cute cover I made for it from 2 of the fabrics--it comes off real easy, when I need to use the stool to reach those "high" things and cupboards!!!!





In the above picture I made the red plaid curtain--the stitchery is an old one that is a stamped cross stitch that my Mom did long time ago--I had it hanging elsewhere, but decided it was perfect for under the new curtains--the little red metal hanging rack was a rummage sale item a few years ago and had been my cup hook--now it holds these aprons.
This shows the new picture board little sister made me out of the black and white cow fabric--as you can see I like to collect pictures of kids and cats and I had them on the front of the frig.
Here is where I used the red and white stripped cow fabric--for a curtain effect from the kitchen to the living room.
And here is the corner as you go into the kitchen--as you can see here I like to have small lamps lite all day--the red and white enamel oval pan I use as my dish drainer!!!!!

Okay Diane enough about your kitchen--these bloggers are hungry for another" give-away", so lets get to that:
First off--I need to say I am not totally sure just what this "give-away" will be--as I am going "treasure hunting" tomorrow so something just might shout that "it" wants to be in the giveaway too--but I do know what one of the gifts will be and it is something I just finished fairly recently--so here are the rules:
1. Tell me your favorite color
2. Tell me your guess of what be the gift I have in mind to give might be
3.AND OF COURSE LEAVE ME A COMMENT ( I know I can be "funny" at times!!!

This is open until June 8th at noon--that's Monday--NY time--Ok go for it bloggers!!!

Have a great wonderful and safe weekend, you'all----Be thinking of you--Just, Di

1 comment:

Anne-Lise at Rag, Tag, Bobtail said...

Congratulations Di! The kitchen looks very nice. My favourite colour is lilac (at the moment...)or green...I think you will stitch something cute for the winner (you are so clever). Have a lovely day! Hugs, Anne-Lise