document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Monday, June 15, 2009

SHE'S MOVING IN!!!



Well--today my little sister--the "slave driver" is moving in the complex into her own apartment--It will be good that she finally--HOPEFULLY--WILL have a nice place to live and enjoy and I can get back into my "own" daily plans again---I have really missed doing my sewing and quilting -- but I must remember to take more time on my own "digs" and continue to create new looks and think about the decorating--cause I also enjoy that -- but it seems like I can get so involved in the sewing that I neglect everything else --except for eating--I can always seem to remember to do that--I know why I remember to do that--the tummy reminds me--right????
Have a great "Sunshiny Day" where ever you are---Hugs, Di

No comments: