Saturday, July 25, 2009

More Christmas choices????


I did get a picture of the new Christmas quilt book I bought last Thursday:
I love the house here on the cover--see the little candle lights in the windows--sooo country and soo cute--and there is several projects inside I would like to do also!!!!
I am doing a BOM from Pearl Louise designs called "Nesting"--lots of birds and garden items on the blocks--so this month I also ordered the redwork pattern of the Sunbonnet Sues in the garden too--and this gal is so neat--she always sends you a free pattern each month too--this months is the Christmas tree with the Sunbonnet Sue--sooooo you can guess what my very first Christmas project will be in August------Thanks Pearl Louise!!

Do you see what this cup is????? the handle is a swan's neck and it makes a swan--a girlfriend gave this to me yesterday along with this basket--
I love different style baskets and I do use them for all kinds of things--wonder how I will use this one?????

Have a great Sunday and don't forget to "rest" alittle to ---Hugs, smiles, just, Di

6 comments:

Sue said...

As a lover of all books quilting, I have to say that I have not seen that one before and it looks wonderful. I love that house on the cover too with the candles in the window! How homey is that? Have fun with the projects in the book!

Loved the mug and the basket! I too am a big fan of baskets:D

Blessings!!

Quilt Hollow said...

Lovely mug to have a cuppa reading the new quilt book! The basket...what to put in it...it is charming in itself but maybe keep near the machine for scraps and tidbits. I have one near mine....comes in real handy for the small bits.

Anne-Lise at Rag, Tag, Bobtail said...

Hi Di,
Lovely book - want to pop in and browse. :) Cute mug and basket. Have a nice Sunday.

Jackie said...

Definitely a great time to get started on those Christmas projects. I love the mug and I also collect baskets.

Michelle said...

I am looking forward to seeing what you whip up in August! Have a wonderful Sunday!

Brenda said...

Great minds think alike! I just bought that book for the shoppe. It has such great projects! I can't wait to see which one you'll make. You are one busy BEE! =)

Blog Archive

Some of my clip art comes from here:

  • http:/webweaversfreeclipart
  • http://jsmagic.net